Zavvi - The Home of Pop Culture
Restore the glory of Mandalore with The Mandalorian Armorer action figure, joining Hasbro’s Star Wars The Vintage Collection.
Equipped with her synonymous forging tools, the Armorer is ready to take on any challenge – whether that be making new beskar armour or fighting off a legion of Imperial soldiers.
At 3.75 inches tall and boasting multiple points of articulation, The Mandalorian Armorer is well on the way to joining your Star Wars The Vintage Collection action figures and vehicles. (Products each sold separately and subject to availability.)
The Vintage Collection draws inspiration from the original Star Wars action figure line, with packaging taking you back to the earliest days of a galaxy far, far away.If you’re looking for a gift for a Star Wars fan, there’s never been a better place to start. ‘This is the way.’
In The Mandalorian, the Armorer (played by Emily Swallow) is a distinguished forge master and member of the Tribe. She aids the bounty hunter Din Djarin in the process of crafting his beskar armour, while also acting as a spiritual guide. During the Tribe’s discovery by the Imperials, the Armorer covers Djarin’s escape, displaying her combat proficiency to be equal to that of her forgery.
Though her appearances in the Disney+ series were limited to only a handful of encounters, the character became an instant favourite amongst Star Wars fans.
- The Mandalorian Armorer action figure – featuring multiple points of articulation
- Forging tools accessories
- Inspired by the hit Disney+ series
- Star Wars The Vintage Collection packaging (inspired by the original line, with original Kenner branding)
- Keep growing your bounty-hunting guild with more Star Wars The Vintage Collection action figures. (Each sold separately and subject to availability.)