As the UK’s most central city, Derby sits at the very heart of England in more ways than one, offering a wonderful mix of culture and history to locals and visitors alike. Start your tour of this vibrant and friendly city by learning about its heritage; brush up your knowledge of Georgian life at Pickford’s House, or visit the Museum and Art Gallery to marvel at the wonderful works of Joseph Wright of Derby.
If you’re in the mood for the great outdoors, take a stroll around Markeaton or Darley Park before refuelling with a classic British fish and chips from Zan Fish! Or if sports are more your scene, why not head over to the iPro Stadium to cheer on Derby County F.C., or check out the cycling at Derby Arena? If your MONOPOLY money is burning a hole in your pocket, hit the shops at Intu Derby, or if you fancy something a little more eclectic, see what hidden gems the Market Hall has to offer. As you turn the final bend, the stunning Silk Mill building stands in pride of place; a symbol of Derby’s crucial role in the Industrial Revolution, which lies at the core of the city’s identity.
All your favourite locations and more have made it onto the board, so get ready to roll the dice and celebrate Derby with this special edition of Monopoly!
- The world's best family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY - Derby
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Derby Cathedral, Derby County Football Club or The Silk Mill - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
Suitable age: 8+
Number of Players: 2+