Celebrate Surrey's liveliest market town with this special edition of MONOPOLY! A stroll along the picture-perfect cobbled High Street will illustrate why Guildford was voted the luxury shopping capital of the UK; lined with beautiful historic buildings that house both high-end favourites and independent establishments, the retail opportunities are endless. Check out the listings at the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre, with an eclectic mix of classical and contemporary work, there is quality drama to suit everyone's tastes. For state-of-the-art entertainment, G Live offers a diverse programme featuring everything from music gigs to stand-up comedy. If you're in the mood for the great outdoors, visit Stoke Park where you can practice your kickflips in the skate area, or simply take some time to relax in the open green space. Fancy yourself as a wine connoisseur? Head over to Greyfriars Vineyard for a tasting session where you can sample their stunning sparkling English wine. As you move around the board, you will also encounter Guildford's renowned educational institutions: Lanesborough Preparatory School, Royal Grammar School, Guildford College and the University of Surrey, which all feature proudly in this official MONOPOLY edition. All these and more have made it onto the board, so locate your favourite hotspots and get ready to roll the dice. Order your limited edition copy of the World's best board game today!
- The world's best family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY - Guildford
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Guildford Museum, University of Surrey or Guildford Cathedral - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
Suitable Age: 8+
Number of Players: 2+