MONOPOLY, the great property trading board game, finds its home in the historical town of Huddersfield: from award-winning Victorian architecture to Iron Age monuments. Journey around the gameboard with Huddersfield Cabs and explore landmarks including: Lindley Clock Tower, the Town Hall and Huddersfield Golf Club. Don't forget to stop off for some refreshments en route at Dixons Milk Ices or Beaumont Park. You can further relax while watching the Huddersfield Giants play rugby, or take in some culture at the Choral Society. Take a spin around this beautiful market town and perhaps you'll own your favourite location, or discover a hidden gem in "God's Own County"!
- The world's favourite family board game brings you another exciting MONOPOLY - Huddersfield Edition
- Choose your favourite token, tour the beautiful sights of Huddersfield, including the splendid Castle Hill and Huddersfield Town A.F.C. at the John Smith Stadium, and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Stafflex, The Mount School, Huddersfield Lawn Tennis and Squash Club, or even the Harold Wilson Statue - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
Suitable Age: 8+
Number of Players: 2+